CSR & Community
Dr. Fahad Khater has over the past years launched and supported various community outreach programs.
Alameda’s Corporate Social Responsibility programs include:
- Supporting the Public health sector through donations of high value equipment such as Linear Accelerators, Cath Labs, Audiometry Units, Echocardiography machines with transoesophageal probes, Clinical Laboratory equipment and Neo-Natal Ventilators & Monitors.
- Ongoing support for the construction of a school for students with special needs and a library for education development.
- Financing the training and education of doctors, nurses and other medical staff
- Supporting and financing a number of orphanages
- Supporting the Face Charity
- Financially supporting community service associations
Alameda Triathlon Team